Thursday, September 25, 2008

Killing Me Softly


For breaking my fasting today : one huge square of Pennylane Brownies and a cup of hot green tea.

I couldn’t control myself when I come face to face with all kind of chocolate cakes especially this Pennylane Brownies from 18 Cakes and Cookies Favorite book.
To my taste this is the most original brownies recipe I’ve ever made that could satisfy my sweet tooth. My perception about brownies is that it should be crisp and dry on the outside but still moist and chewy inside. And I got them all exactly from this killer brownies.
So yummy yet so satisfying, but why oh why every pleasure should bring their own consequences, … be ready to expand your jelly belly (sigh ……).
But we all only live once then why should be so worry. Me … ? I would just sip my hot green tea and chew my huge brownie square passionately bite by bite, cause I hate to see my brownies go shabby.

No comments: